1. Workout clothes - I've been working out a lot lately but one of my excuses would definately be that I don't have any decent clothes to exercise in. Plus some pretty pink dumbbells would be cool.
2. Silver moon necklace - Since my fingers are too small to wear pretty rings I would love a little necklace to wear everyday that hopefully won't fade. Found this one at Regal Rose.
3. Make up - Being a poor (I really mean broke) student theres no way I'd be able to afford decent make up but these are the essentials that I've been dying for.
Dermalogica active moist, micro exfoliant and calming cleanser.
Nars sheer glow in punjab.
Hourglass ambient powder.
Bobbi Brown concealer.
A flat kabuki brush with white tips.
Mac black gel eyeliner.
A dark grape and bright orange lipsticks.
4. Sewing machine - This is the one I actually want the most. I would love to start designing and making products and that means having this baby to kickstart the process.
5. An iphone - Really just any smart phone with a decent camera. Its been months without my samsung and although it isn't an essential to have a smart phone it would be handy to be able to share my designs with people via the internet.
6. New balance sneakers (Navy) - I have been eyeing up these babies for ages and Im not lying when I say I actually have no shoes at the moment like all I own are docs, black heeled boots and my run down go to flat boots. I desperately need new shoes.
7. Yankee Candle - I love lighting candles at night whilst doing some sketches and I've heard these candles smell the best. Unfortunately New Zealand doesn't stock a lot of these so have yet to find some.
8. New wallet - I absolutely love this embroidered one from Asos but with my luck they have all sold out :(
9. It by Alexa Chung - Shes so rad.
10. Days are gone album by Haim - Their rad too.
11. Steal like an artist by Austin Kelon.
12. Forgot to add it in but a ticket to Laneway in auckland would definitely be the best present ever.
Lastly I hope everyone has a happy and relaxed holiday.
MERRY CHRISTMAS! xox